Saturday, November 29, 2014

Post Thanksgiving Update

As I sit here tonight, I have to say the nervousness has slipped into pure excitement.  I am no longer worried whether or not I will fail or succeed.  there is not a doubt in my mind that god has lead me to Higher education.  When I had the faith to trust His voice and register for the University of Phoenix, He stepped in.  He is in full control of my future and He promises to make a way for me!  He has taken the time out to place all the tools that I will need during this journey right where they need to be.  He has aligned my future with a carefully devised plan to give Him all the Glory!

I was able to print out my first class syllabus and the textbook.  With the online courses at the University of Phoenix your course textbooks are all online and they give you the option to print these textbooks for you own paper edition.  I have been reading the entire time and have truly learned a lot in the first 2 chapters.  There is no doubt that becoming a college student at the age of 30 will require a lot of determination and effort.  Thankfully, in my case, God has my back!  He will never leave me nor forsake me.  He will never put more on me than I can handle.  And no matter what He will always provide for me.  These promises fill my heart with peace and joy because they confirm that I am headed in the right direction.

Please continue to keep me in your prayers!  Thank you and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment